26 triple tree options and prices

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

SUAVE

The invisible brackets will eliminate the presents of a bar going across the front if your frame. So you don't bottom out in it.

rollinrooster

Im thinking of going to a 26 this winter also but have the crash bar eliminator from paul yaffe. Would this work with the tricky trees and 26 or do i need to get the hells foundry brackets?

SUAVE

The yaffe kit still leaves a bar there that you could if you got in a bind hit. The hells foundry removes the bar all together

GoodmanHD

Site Supporter
Suave- Great looking bike! Your front end is the look im going for. With the trees and the 26 what suspension are you using? Currently my Road Glide has a 21 with the front lowered 2 inches. Wanted to know what setup I need to go with for a 26. Are you pleased with the tricky trees? I'm hearing a lot about them and the Kewlmetal...just trying to get some "real" feedback!

SUAVE

Suave- Great looking bike! Your front end is the look im going for. With the trees and the 26 what suspension are you using? Currently my Road Glide has a 21 with the front lowered 2 inches. Wanted to know what setup I need to go with for a 26. Are you pleased with the tricky trees? I'm hearing a lot about them and the Kewlmetal...just trying to get some "real" feedback!

My front end has stick length tubes heavier fork oil and native customs travel limiters. Depending on the front fender your using and the gap between tire and fender that's where you have to cut your limiters. I know that the tricky trees lower the bike 3/4" in so once you get mocked up just play with it and fine tune. I really can't tell you what length to cut and springs to run cause I don't know what style of fender your doing with or trees yet but this will give you an idea.

Latest posts