26 roadglide 120r

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

frito

Site Supporter
Well I was going to sell and then backed out,but it's for sale,make some offers if your interested ,I just installed sinister gauge housing and sinister horn cover

Last edited:

vrog

One of THE 150!
Good luck on the sale. I'm curious how much the salvage title will reflect on the price it brings. Will a bank give a loan on a salvage bike? I know around here they wont. This has got me thinking as I'm ready to start another build.

frito

Site Supporter
depends on bank.etc..Doesnt really matter if it sells,i dont want too its not eating anything you know,but i figure mid to high 20.s to low 30,s here alot are 45-65, i do about 4 vehicles a yr and most people never bat a eye,you know what your getting when you buy something you know,Im just wanting to build a 30 in with alot of frame mods

Last edited:

vrog

One of THE 150!
depends on bank.etc..Doesnt really matter if it sells,i dont want too its not eating anything you know,but i figure mid 20.s where alot are 45-65, i do about 4 vehicles a yr and most people never bat a eye,you know what your getting when you buy something you know,Im just wanting to build a 30 in with alot of frame mods

mid 20's is cheap $ to get into a 26" custom bagger. Hopefully it sells. I'm seriously thinking of a 2007-2008 screamin eagle road king for the next project. This way here when its time to sell a person could atleast get a loan for half of it and come up with cash for the rest. Wishful thinking I guess. Pretty soon I'm going to start seriously marketing mine for sale too.

frito

Site Supporter
yesterday alone i had 46 emails on it....its just to the point do I really want to sell.I wanted to be first in my area with 26 now ive built 2 others for customers....Now i want a 30 that i can air down to frame..lol but I think im getting cold feet on selling..

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Thats alot of bike for 25 grand. You should have zero problems selling it. I know that personally I will do the same thing on my next project. I will never buy a brand new harley to customize. I will look for something that needs bags and fairings and stuff since I replace all of it anyway. Good luck with the sale.

I have one question though. What is the back fender off of? I dont see many bikes with that tail light. Was it a road glide ultra?

frito

Site Supporter
I decided not to sell its summer so I'm riding lol ican do a 30 next winter. Hey josh it's a stock 09 standard roadglide fender then I added the lower piece off flex to it, but I'm fixn put a sinister or yaffe on it

ramnj

One of THE 150!
I decided not to sell its summer so I'm riding lol ican do a 30 next winter. Hey josh it's a stock 09 standard roadglide fender then I added the lower piece off flex to it, but I'm fixn put a sinister or yaffe on it

Good, but repost the pics here. Its a great looking bike.