26 inch fender

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Ok forum vendors...
I need 26 inch fender at this point it don't mater If it's FL or wrap...
My piece of shit sinister metal slap of metal that he calls super straight.... That's a JOKE...
shipped back and some how hot damage and the tip where it was twisted was pushed an box riped!
And there and no insurance my girl didn't know.. So I'm eating 400 dollar metal crap of fender and 50 dollars shipping!!
So I need the kindest of your hearts to pm me with the absolute best price you can do...
I need it straight and not 800 dollars of body work.. I need good fender not one that was cut in two and added metal
And the guy was on crack doing it....

Zach

Site Supporter
Man that sucks. It's always something on a build, just sorry it's on such a visible and expensive part of it.

Zach

smokenjoep01

Sorry to hear they got your fender "damaged". I just got my fat catz wrap fender. It came well packaged, with mounting hardware and some very nice spacers, drilled, fit perfect. It does have a weld down the middle, but will require very little time to prep. Not many products in this industry that you can open the box, bolt it on and enjoy it right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Nautical Customs

I have a fl fender fiberglass in stock. We also get fat kat metal wraps asap there down the street.

shawncalvin

Site Supporter
all fender need body work, they may say ready for paint but that is bull. the best i have used is fatkatz. if you want one send me a pm.

thanks shawn

Aaugman

My fiberglass fender arrived from Pickard and its pretty perfect also, All it needs its primed sanded and then color. It is awesome !!! I think he has a wrap fender for around $350

Bill

I used to own some shit!
all fender need body work, they may say ready for paint but that is bull. the best i have used is fatkatz. if you want one send me a pm.

thanks shawn

No advertising unless you are a vendor...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts