26 front and rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
one of the bikes on my list to build - board tracker

Once I searched the auction... I like that! One of my next builds is gonna be a "board tracker" style... a auction like this fits what I want to do... guess I will be saving it in my watch list... here is the auction you were talking about

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/251067782843?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm570.l2736%26_nkw%3D251067782843%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_1761wt_1157

wtf6316

I may have to delete this forum and block it from my computer now. I think a 23 rear and 26 front would look good and give the rear a little more tire.

wtf6316

Im having a hard enough time being in Afghanistan and thinking about my 2013 Road Glide. Every day I go by Military sales next to the PX and ask "Any News on the 13's" and I hear nope any day now. They say the earliest delivery date will be Aug 17th to dealers. And I am supposed to be home Aug 15th. So thats good. I dont want to many parts at the house because I cant inspect them. And yall keep adding cool stuff to do. And now this.

smokenjoep01

Just have the boardtrack frame sent to my house and I will get started on it for you. Then when you get caught up you can just fly over and pick it up and strart riding it right away. Or as soon as you get sick of riding the 13RG

T

Thomason Performance

26" front and rear is killer - for a board track style bike! That's what I want for my personal ride - a board tracker hoop frame with an IronHead in it! 26"s front and rear. That's the next build after the RK get's it's 3D wheel and new paint.

smokenjoep01

I love the single hoop around the motor. Very cool oldschool look. When I was old enough to ride streetbikes, the evolution motor was in production. I never liked the old iron and prefer the modern technoligy. Here is my version of a strip down ride commonly refered to as a "boardtracker" all though the VRod wasent even fathomed in those days.

Latest posts