Sold/Expired 26" Black Pickard USA wheel, tire and rotor for sale

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
We swapped wheels on our shop bike for a newer design and have this 26" wheel for sale. It's black powder coated with chrome 12 point bolts around the outter spokes. Check out the spoke and you will see some nice 3D surfacing that flip flops from hub to rim. This wheel is called "Black Sugar." It has a matching 11.5" rotor and a vee rubber tire with less than 500 miles. I can set the hub up for 07 and down, or 08 and up with or without abs. Retail on this set up is 2600.00. I'll post it here before ebay, craigslist and facebook so one of yall can snag a good deal. Asking 1875.00.
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

TXSNIPER

Yes but why would you want dual disks?!?!? Lol

Well to be honest, I'm a newbie when it comes to all things bagger....I don't know how much modding you can do to the stock ABS system. If it's set up for dual I assumed it would be a bitch to switch to single. Enlighten me please because it would clearly look a whole bunch cooler with a single rotor/disc.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
it's no big deal... You can still convert to a single disk with an abs set up. Main thing is to make a new brake line, or you can cut and plug weld the stock brake tee... If you come by the shop I can explain it better in person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts