23 with no rake??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Yes, but I would at least put some raked trees on it. It will be nose high for sure with a 23 and no additional rake.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

98customRoadGlide

Very true but trees are expensive so that would take away from saving money lol. I'd love to do a 26, just expensive. Maybe this winter I'll look into raked trees and a 23!

SUAVE

You can do a 23 but you have to ditch the crash bar and lower it 2". Had that set up before I went 26.

Paul O'Brien

I dont recommend it either, my RK has a 23 and I cut it with 7 deg trees and it rides like a dream, highly recommend cutting it.

SUAVE

It doesn't ride the best. But when your trying to save money I guess it works. Lowered with heavier fork oil should dampen it enough to give a decent ride.

Crazy Beaver

I am running a 23 with no rake. I plan in raking it before to long, but it rides fine same as my dads 21. It did raise the front a little but I have a lowering kit for the front I am going to install as soon as I get caught up with my paint work.

98customRoadGlide

That's good to know thanks for all your input. Not sure what I'll do but it would be a cheap way to have a bigger rim setting up front. Maybe I'll wait another year and do a 26! This winter will be small stuff like air ride, scowl cover and new speakers!