23" Front Streetglide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Chi_Town

That's slick there!!! Did you do any type of raking or bolt on rake kits? How's the ride do you think you can still be aggressive in your riding when need be? Wanna pull the trigger on a 23" sooo bad on my Road Glide Custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddio

Its Pickard trees that are black powdercoated and no frame cutting . Only installed travel limiters which compress the spring an additional 1" which stiffens the front end up . A wraparound BCool front fender and 11" Santee apes.. Rides and handle awesome feels good in aggressive corners almost exactly as it did stock !!!! Maybe better !!! . The wheels match thay are a 23" / 17" 200 / 55 Renegade Montereys and reused the pully and rotor on rear . When i get back from Myrtle i can start finishing up the rear .....ordered CVO fender and need to extend bags ...

I was not liking having one of the thousands of black streetglides .... now i can find it

Wanna Ride

Very nice looking ride. Photos never do a bike justice, especially a black bike. I just installed my new matching rear wheel yesterday... always makes a big difference.

Latest posts