23" Fender & more

repsol69

Site Supporter
OK, Putting my complete front end up for sale as i'm converting from a Street Glide to a Road King ........Parts:.23" Covington Customs Slingblade wheel with tire.., A one off B'Cool combo fender...Pickard 23" bolt on Trees & Lowering front springs......everything in perfect condition painted Vivid Black...I also have my complete inner & outer fairing and the bars that are on the bike up for sale.....PM me if interested.....Will fit 2013 and down...would like to make this a PACKAGE deal.....:)

Attachments

Last edited:

DirtyDan

Nice bike. sounds like an interesting deal. i have a king looking to go to a bat wing.

eaacosta

Thanks for the offer. I'm going back and forth on what wheel of choice to go with 23"or 26"? just hear a lot of horror stories about the bigger the wheel the worse of a ride. Im looking for a good ride and big wheel. :) Definitely don't want to stay stock.

repsol69

Site Supporter
Thanks for the offer. I'm going back and forth on what wheel of choice to go with 23"or 26"? just hear a lot of horror stories about the bigger the wheel the worse of a ride. Im looking for a good ride and big wheel. :) Definitely don't want to stay stock.
I’ve stayed with the 23” for years and told myself I would never go to a 26”.... the 23 rides great and u don’t have to cut the neck only reason I’m going bigger is because I don’t like the way the 23 looks as a road king myself.... it’s not the look I’m trying to achieve...

Last edited:

Latest posts