23" 3 degree triple tree

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
check out our 23" bolt on bagger trees. It's a 6 deg rake (2 over stock) and we've engineered it to bolt on a 23" wheel with out cutting your stock frame. It has the correct trail and geometry so that your bike will not wobble at highway speeds. We have a wobble free guarantee, so rest assured that they work. Search around the forum for our dealers and customers that use them and they will give you honest feedback. Let me know if you have any questions. Call me at the shop 972-231-1298.

repsol69

Site Supporter
check out our 23" bolt on bagger trees. It's a 6 deg rake (2 over stock) and we've engineered it to bolt on a 23" wheel with out cutting your stock frame. It has the correct trail and geometry so that your bike will not wobble at highway speeds. We have a wobble free guarantee, so rest assured that they work. Search around the forum for our dealers and customers that use them and they will give you honest feedback. Let me know if you have any questions. Call me at the shop 972-231-1298.

Thanx i know you guys make them.... will it sit like this orange one i dont want the front end high...

BIG TIME BAGGER

Orange bike looks like +5 trees. My 23 had about that much room between the fender and frame when I had my tricky trees on it

Latest posts