215 Philly Sling Shots

RickieRockStar

Ok since they classified these as MC... Let me show you guys how we rolling when not on the Baggers....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426561581.142910.jpg
Before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickieRockStar

There cheap... 25k for the top of the line which comes with radio (waterproof) and larger wheels or you get a base model for around $20-21... They are cool but they have a Car motor... Head turner for sure!!!

repsol69

Site Supporter
Poor Mans T-Rex....Go Speed Racer Go.!!!!! Lol. It is cool though....Was just kidding ....

Last edited:

RickieRockStar

Poor Mans T-Rex....Go Speed Racer Go.!!!!! Lol. It is cool though....Was just kidding ....

Lol these are pretty affordable... I never could get into the T Rex... Love how the sound but the look never caught my attention... I like the front of this slingshot... The back is so so... But it turns heads and that is the point right lol

repsol69

Site Supporter
Lol these are pretty affordable... I never could get into the T Rex... Love how the sound but the look never caught my attention... I like the front of this slingshot... The back is so so... But it turns heads and that is the point right lol

Yes that is the point.... Lol.

Brian Seckel

Site Supporter
the good thing about them using the ecotec engine is there is alot of company's that have turbo kits and superchargers available for that engine will probably need to be modded to fit exactly if the belt drive can take the increase of Hp and torque.

RickieRockStar

https://vimeo.com/123057045

Trying to video and change gear fail... All in all its a pretty fun thing to drive... It's not a Lamb of course but something cool to mess around with!!!! A turbo will prob be in the works I'm sure

Latest posts