Sold/Expired 21 x3.5 HogPRO Torque 7 w/ matching rotor & Metzler tire FS or FT

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFH

Site Supporter
21 x3.5 HogPRO Torque 7 w/ matching rotor & Metzler tire
Bran new wheel and tire and matching 11 in rotor, it has 1" bearing but the hub can be changed to fit any bike
$1100 + shipping, or will trade for a 21x3.5 black wheel and tire located in Grand Rapids, Mi
thanks
andy 616-890-1960 call or text
can email pictures

Attachments

CFH

Site Supporter
well i like the black and silver looking wheels... not sure if a powdercoater can two two tones or whatnot?

98customRoadGlide

Dude hang on to that wheel and this winter I'll buy it from you, I'm 30 mins south of grand rapids. Or trade you my 21x3.5 DNA chrome fat spoke that you can get powdercoated.

CFH

Site Supporter
yea i still got it, ive taking it too a few different powder coaters but no one will touch it, unless i tape it off, i guess it would be a
bich to leave some of the chrome and powder coat other parts

Bill

I used to own some shit!
yea i still got it, ive taking it too a few different powder coaters but no one will touch it, unless i tape it off, i guess it would be a
Take it, or ship it to a good painter...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
you got any recomendations bill?
We have some of the best painters in North America right here on this site...

For obvious reasons I refrain from recomending anyone specifically. Look at the Extreme Vendors section and Vendor's Marketplace. Call some of those shops and pick the one who works for you.

jrbonniwell

Site Supporter
they sound like some lazy ass powder coaters!! They should be able to tape that off and do it no problem

KILRBUSA

CFH get the roll of tape from your local powdercoater and tape it off yourself...you can get that wheel done for 50$ after its taped off. I done this many times bc of lazy PCr's

Status
Not open for further replies.