2013 RG CVO 180 Front Wheel

Baggerbill

Site Supporter
Looks great Bill. What's your opinion of the ride?

Zach
Love it! Better than stock. The air ride is to be determined. Right now the all aluminum Dirty Air shocks in the rear and the AirFX front aren't better than my Progressive mono tubes and 944's. But still playing with the air ride, to get the optimum setups for solo and two up riding.

Zach

Site Supporter
I'm running the same monotubes/944 as well. I'm running the MT's 2" under stock and the rears on a 1" lowering block. It's stiff but tolerable. I've put several 500+ mile days on that set-up. I do miss seeing it dumped while parked though. Yours came out real nice. Congrats.

Zach

Love it! Better than stock. The air ride is to be determined. Right now the all aluminum Dirty Air shocks in the rear and the AirFX front aren't better than my Progressive mono tubes and 944's. But still playing with the air ride, to get the optimum setups for solo and two up riding.

Baggerbill

Site Supporter
I'm running the same monotubes/944 as well. I'm running the MT's 2" under stock and the rears on a 1" lowering block. It's stiff but tolerable. I've put several 500+ mile days on that set-up. I do miss seeing it dumped while parked though. Yours came out real nice. Congrats.

Zach
Thanks Zach!! I am getting a few more miles on the bike, and I am liking the air ride more as I tweak in the air pressure front and back.

Latest posts