Sold/Expired 2012 Street glide CVO BRAND NEW bodywork for sale

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
We are selling this for a good customer of ours who we are building a street glide and have replaced all of his panels with aftermarket

2012 CVO street glide bodywork

complete front to back except internals like stereo or gauge equipment or mounting hardware.Body work only

both bags and lids
rear fender and all lights
both side panels
fuel tank ( no fuel pump )
inner fairing
outer fairing
front fender

All in MINT condition ,it was literally ridden from the dealership to the shop and then torn down and bubble wrapped .

Sold as complete unit not pieces .

$5000 O.B.O

pics below

Last edited:

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
you dont need facebook to view them it will go directly to the page ,you dont have to be a member or like anything .But i can post pics later tonight .

vrog

One of THE 150!
I checked out your other build thread on this bike. Its gonna be nice! I will post this over at cvoharley.com (if u haven't already) they are a good bunch if guys over there and may be interested in this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
I checked out your other build thread on this bike. Its gonna be nice! I will post this over at cvoharley.com (if u haven't already) they are a good bunch if guys over there and may be interested in this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

hey thanks ! appreciate it

PGDredd

Judging by that rear fender setup that's a European CVO.....Did you have it shipped or did someone else? Just curious......and a free bump.

PGDredd

Ah, that makes sense then. In Europe you can't have red turn signals, so Harley has to change the lenses to yellow and add a center brake light on things like the new StreetGlides and WideGlides...

Status
Not open for further replies.