2012 Pearl Blue

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigChief

By some chance anyone have the 2012 Pearl Blue SG with a 26'' wheel. I had a chance to buy one but blue does not look like it fits that sick bagger look....

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
Why do you think that? Ive seen a lot of colors that I didnt like on a 26" bagger that looked hot. Its ur bike get whatever color you want...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I wouldn't worry with what color it is, by the time your done your going to be painting it all anyway...

BigChief

Why do you think that? Ive seen a lot of colors that I didnt like on a 26" bagger that looked hot. Its ur bike get whatever color you want...
I have not seen many chopped bagger in person so I really can't say, but having seen the bike in person with that pearl blue, just looks so passive. I was wondeirng if tht color looked good with a nice chopped lowered stance,

I wouldn't worry with what color it is, by the time your done your going to be painting it all anyway...
This is true, again I was just curious how it would look chopped and slammed. Might be diffeent and worth keeping in stock color if it came to that, even though I want the Endigo Red.

Latest posts