2012 harley Street GlideBagger over 40k invested

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ScrubCycles

Street Glide.jpgStreet Glide 2.jpgIMG_0257.jpg

Asking $31,999 OBO Will also look at partial trades!!!

Also have Green inner and 12 inch black apes going on bike this upcoming week!!!
Around 2900 miles today!!!

This is a custom bike built by Scrub Cycles. It was bought new in Feb 2012, and has the existing warranty until March 2014. This is a one of a kind show winner. Everything on the bike was put on at 1800 miles. This is a 103 motor 6 speed transmission bike. A new bike will cost you over $23,000 out the door, so for a few bucks more get a full blown custom head turner.

One of a kind paint by Factory Finishes. The color is a special blend , that I can get the code for the winner in case of a needed repaint later down the road.

Cruise Control/ No ABS
Painted Inner Fairing in same Green to go with Bike!!!!!!
Stretched Paul Yaffe tank
Harley LED Front Head light
PYO turn signal eliminators
Stretched Sinister Bags
RC components front 23 wrap fender
Performance machine 23 inch contrast platinum cut Wrath rim, and matching rotors
Rinehart 4 inch slipons
Arlen Ness stage 2 Big Sucker
Bad dad Summit all in one rear Fender with Cat eye all in one plate
Hog tunes rev 902 front speakers and amp
Harley !Boom rear speaker lids and speakers
5 degree rake in neck
Every thing blacked out
Rear strut covers painted to match
Danny Gray 2 up seat for the PYO stretched Tank
Hot Toppers bolt covers

Many other small details, and parts that are not listed.

ScrubCycles

I have a ton more pics, just didn't want to spam them all here, so If interested just send me a PM, and I will send to you.

ScrubCycles

Even if some one didnt like the color, or wanted to go with a 26, I am willing to take $27,500, and that gives them a ton of room to make it their own, for much cheaper then building a new one!!!

ScrubCycles

Ends in 7 hours reserve is at a SUPER LOW 25500 right at 2000 over a new one. Also winner gets dealer vost on all parts for this bike!!!!

Latest posts