2012 cvo street glide 26"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
Since most of the bikes we've been working on are complete projects i wont post old build pics ,but we are still in the works on one of our best customers 2012 CVO street glide so i figured why not start a thread so you can see what we are all about .

2012 CVO street glide
120 c.i upgrade
26 " metal sport wheel and rotors
wide mouth slip ons
sinister bags ,rear fender and modified seat pan - seat by rafino seats
cvo HD speaker lids
camtech side covers and tank
nasi fairing (custom raked)
burly 15" apes
modified inner (to lose the mirrors and deflector screen holes )
hhi front fender

start- he literally bought it ,never rode it ,had HD drop a 120 ci engine in it then he put it in a trailer and brought it to us .The only miles on it were from the trailer to the shop ......about 50 feet .ha

tear down

neck cut

modded for wires in the frame

on the way to paint shop for neck

primered and bodied ready for complete mock up

body parts chosen (we made a few changes along the way )

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
mock up begins

as with everything custom ,some finessing is needed so back to the bodyshop for fine tune

we wanted a better look on the front of the nasi fairing so we made it sit the way we wanted with a little bit of bodywork reshape

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Man its looking good...can't wait to see it finished.

Only thing I would of started with a stock SG instead.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Im so undecided about that nasi fairing. sometimes I like it but sometimes it looks too stubby to me. I do like the lines on it though.

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
now its paint time ,too many parts not enough booth .lol

we've been on a metal flake kick this year,we have done 3 flaked out baggers this year and if you come on our property we promise you will leave with at least one flake in your hair or on your shoes or one will turn up in your salad when your at dinner .ahahahaa in other words it gets everywhere !!!!

time for color
the cool thing about our fork sliders we sell is they look really good painted with a chrome or black end tip

this is as far as we have got with the paint so far ,lots of shadowing to do and LOTS of parts to paint .I will post more pics as they come .thanks for looking

back in service for re-assembly when the paint is done

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
Man its looking good...can't wait to see it finished.

Only thing I would of started with a stock SG instead.

Yes and im sure at this point he would agree,he bought it without intentions of going this far .We all know how these projects can get bigger than expected pretty fast but in the end its what he wanted.

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
Im so undecided about that nasi fairing. sometimes I like it but sometimes it looks too stubby to me. I do like the lines on it though.

Yeah its a tuff call because the lines are so nice and its a good piece .Its because it doesnt cut back at the bottom like a stock so it makes it look bulky at the lower section ,but because it doesnt have that kick back it makes it transition from the front tip into the body lines better .Aquired taste i guess .

Bill

I used to own some shit!
That paint is going to be amazing, good job Bro!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts