Sold/Expired 2011 Custom SG - No Longer Available

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigChief

2011 Custom SG

Feeler: Not sure if I really want to sell, but just seeing if there is any interest. Or possible trade for a stock RG. I think I want to do another build. I missed the buying all the parts and seeing it come together. Bike has best of everying you can put on a bagger. Has won every show entered and was in a magazine speard. If there is any interest please PM and I can send my number for full scoop.

List Date: 5/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 Custom SG
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited:

Racie

Damn goodluck with the sale the details, lines, and gaps on that bad boy are spot on!!!!

BigChief

I know right, but some days I love to get out and ride the bike, then others days I'm wondering if i should convert it to a RG or sale and build a RG. Though the building phase is hetic and nerve racking, I like to see the creativity of a final product come together.

repsol69

Site Supporter
I know right, but some days I love to get out and ride the bike, then others days I'm wondering if i should convert it to a RG or sale and build a RG. Though the building phase is hetic and nerve racking, I like to see the creativity of a final product come together.

I hear ya...LOL..

Ricky Wood

What brand lids are you running. I am looking to get that exact style, but with two speakers per lid. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.