2010 SG fairing to 2019 Roadglide fairing

mstng5point0

It is possible. Infocus Mobile Audio has done it. Look them up on facebook or Instagram. Just finished a lay frame 26 with a 15 RG fairing.

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
It is very doable. I did it. Easy. Just buy the entire inner and outer fairing. The new glove boxes. Also need the speaker pods and vents. A new radio support and headlight assembly.

jahnke83

Great job. I guess I have to change the wiring harness and all for the radio and all to work or is that the same?
Yea, you can do aftermarket radio and maybe have $2000 into it if you find some good deals, I use oem parts. Doing Harley radio will cost you. Can bus system. 2015-2016 wire harness, ecm, bcm, ignition switch, gauges, hand controles, battery trey, handle bar riser clamp. (Or mill yours down new ones are shorter)

jahnke83

Also search part numbers it's amazing that you can buy new parts cheaper then ebay. I use surdyke, and new Castle alot. I always buy the brackets new don't want any from a bike layed down. Fairings, radio, and headlight are the big expenses. Search ebay, market place and craigslist, and be patient.

Latest posts