2010 Road Glide Audio Repair/Replacement - Advice Please

swlakers

Site Supporter
All - I have a 2010 Road Glide that has taken some damage to the fairing. I need to replace the inner and outer, the head unit and the speakers. I had the stock HD head unit, a J+M amp and J+M 7" speakers. It was certainly better then the stock system but underwhelming for sure. It doesn't appear the amp is damaged so I'll keep it unless that is a stupid way to try and save a couple bucks and compromise the rest of the system. I don't think I want to run speakers in the bags at this time or lowers. I'd love advice on a new set up. I am also considering the Sinister Dirty Road Glide inner or the Camtech inner. I don't use my glove boxes and thought the 6x9s or double 6.5's might help a bunch? Any experience with those inners from anyone? Guess my only concern with that was where to put my iPhone if I wanted to use that for music. I would like to use the harley stereo controls. Any advice is sincerely appreciated.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Sony head unit with memory stick or iPod tray and keep your phone in your pocket. 4 6.5s will def sound good and loud. Biketronics module will retain your factory controls

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Sony head unit with memory stick or iPod tray and keep your phone in your pocket. 4 6.5s will def sound good and loud. Biketronics module will retain your factory controls
Thats what I got in my RG and it rocks. Not the loudest on the planet but loud enough to hear going 90 for sure.

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I cut holes in my inner fairing (check Yaffes House Party) works really good, many othes have done the same.

Latest posts