2010 New Mexico Roadglide Build

SUAVE

Well as promised here's the build thread. It starts out as a stock 2010 black denim road glide custom. Bought it with 1300 miles on it. Since buying it I've lowered the rear with a road 6 customs 3" kit. I've added a klockwerks 8" flare windshield. Swapped out the stock bulky seat for a Harley badlander. I also have removed the crash bar and have installed at hells foundry faring mount. I've lowered the front 1" with a progressive drop in kit. The front wheel and tire have been replaced with a 23" southern mc octane cut contrast wheel with matching rotors and Avon rubber. The front fender has been swapped for a 23" wrap fender from baddad. The bike stance has been raked with 9degree Tricky billet triple trees.

Since then I have visited sinister industries and bought the rest of my parts from them.

09^ smooth rear fender w/o cut outs
09^ side panels
09^ dirty bastard windshield
09^ drop top glove box doors
09^ smooth tank cover with dash
09^ seat pan
Hot rod bars
Black oval rear lights
Black lic plate frame and light
PPO 4" extended bags
Dirty money headlight bezel

Peterod45

Nice work. I also have a 2010 black denim RG. I just ordered my 23 from Southern today. I'm going w an FL fender, but it's nice to see how that 23 will look.

Your ride actually looks pretty bad ass w the stock bags and the rear slammed. I know your slapping on new bags, but it looks different than most right now. I'll be running stock bags more for $ reasons. Which Arnott did u go with?

Also, how's the ride quality with just 9* trees? Hope to see more pics.

SUAVE

Nice work. I also have a 2010 black denim RG. I just ordered my 23 from Southern today. I'm going w an FL fender, but it's nice to see how that 23 will look.

Your ride actually looks pretty bad ass w the stock bags and the rear slammed. I know your slapping on new bags, but it looks different than most right now. I'll be running stock bags more for $ reasons. Which Arnott did u go with?

Also, how's the ride quality with just 9* trees? Hope to see more pics.
What wheel did you buy?? i just put mine up for sale in the classifieds!!! ill give you a good deal!!

I went with the bilstien black 13" setup

I havent road the bike yet with the new trees yet its broken down right now.

Peterod45

I know, I saw that. Great deal for sure. I went with the Dos Reis 3D cut.

Is your fender already painted? If so, did you get it to match?

808Bagger

looks good with the 23 , why go to the 26 ?
Lol cause the guys on here influenced him. It really looks good the way it is, but I'm sure it'll look bad ass in the future! I love the low key black denim look along with the clean simple colors. In my opinion I would keep the same finish and make it look evil as Fuck, instead of a rolling skittle chasing the rainbow...just an opinion..

SUAVE

Lol cause the guys on here influenced him. It really looks good the way it is, but I'm sure it'll look bad ass in the future! I love the low key black denim look along with the clean simple colors. In my opinion I would keep the same finish and make it look evil as Fuck, instead of a rolling skittle chasing the rainbow...just an opinion..
Haha exactly!! Everyone on here either has a 26 or is thinking about one!
Yea I'm thinking grabber blue since slothy is changing his color.

Latest posts