2008 Rear Frame Section

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

btw76

I'm wondering if I can do away with the bars sticking out. I'm going to be running a solo seat and will never have a back rest or tour pack on it. Is there some other reason I cant remove some of the material?

Rear Frame.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I believe your saddle bag supports bolt on there, I could be wrong though as I haven't touched an older frame in a while.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
You are missing a piece. The stk grab bar mounts to the frame and the saddle bag brackets bolts on to grab bar. U can make or buy from cycle visions a elimination that mounts frame to saddle bag support. That rail and saddle bag support must be bolted together. Nothing is holding the back of ur bags up and the rear of ur fender

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

btw76

Thanks for the info, I bought the bike wrecked and it had a tour pack on it before I bought it. With the bag guard (FLHTCU) it was supported better now it’s more flimsy.

btw76

You are missing a piece. The stk grab bar mounts to the frame and the saddle bag brackets bolts on to grab bar. U can make or buy from cycle visions a elimination that mounts frame to saddle bag support. That rail and saddle bag support must be bolted together. Nothing is holding the back of ur bags up and the rear of ur fender

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I see what you are talking about now. Next time I'm in the Chicago area drinks are on me.

Latest posts