2005 yamaha roadstar 1700

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokescreens

hey guys new here from MI. slothy told me about this place so i figure i would show up and find a few more things to spend my money on. right now im piecing togethe parts for a front air ride to match the rear. this is my 3rd bike and my first bike to do any mods on and now im hooked and cant stop, im sure you guys understand lol. i have been on the roadstarclinic for a while but this seams to be the place for the crazy and ultimate bagger build so i have come to learn what this site has to offer. im gunna try to post some pics asap but i dont have any current pics yet, just changed out my seat and saddlebags from the last set but i will attach a link to a short video clip.

click the pic

smokescreens

thanks, she is my baby. i would like to get her a sister someday but i would need to stop puting my money into his one long enough,lol. next bike im going for a street glide (i think)

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome, glad to have some more Metric Baggers on here!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

smokescreens

what fairing are you running man

Its a airmaster deluxe. I like the glovebox part alot but i want gauges more so there is gunna be a fairing change in the future. I got lucky and scored a streetglide inner and outer for $100 total off craigslist. Im gunna run 4 speakers in it and use the 2†gauge holes for the gauges i want to run

Latest posts