JD2007ROADKNG

Site Supporter
Cycle vision rear fender

TJDCUSTOMS wider bags and lids

23 spoke with Avon

HHI 4 degree trees

Cycle visions all in one rear light...

Oh RC components metal wrap fender...

Street glide inner and outer with 6x9's to go with 6x9's in lids...

Woody

What parts are you using. Friend of mine wants to do this same conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hijack, but I know that you sent me a pm as well.

I used CycleVisions brackets, Fairing Factory bags, Klock Werks fenders (21" front) and Memphis Shades fairing with Hogtunes speaker pod.

I am in the middle of a 26" conversion also, so I am selling the entire front end if he is in need of parts (Wheel, fender, fairing, Wild 1 bars and Hogtunes speaker pod).

JD2007ROADKNG

Site Supporter
Sorry to hijack, but I know that you sent me a pm as well.

I used CycleVisions brackets, Fairing Factory bags, Klock Werks fenders (21" front) and Memphis Shades fairing with Hogtunes speaker pod.

I am in the middle of a 26" conversion also, so I am selling the entire front end if he is in need of parts (Wheel, fender, fairing, Wild 1 bars and Hogtunes speaker pod).
No problem brother we are all here to help... Sorry for my delay back to you guys.. Woody I'm gonna send you a PM brother..

JD2007ROADKNG..

Last edited:

JD2007ROADKNG

Site Supporter
Together and Delivered

So we headed out on a test without the street glide fairing, then put it on and added some other goodies after our ride to JP Cycles.... Pretty good looking.... I'm gonna make a few adjustments bag alignment cause I'm a little OCD then he's ready for bike week...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts