2 into 1 Pipe options

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokenjoep01

I'm doing a 98" build on a 2004 RK and am looking for Chrome 2 into 1 pipe options. Looking for a good performance pipe first, reasonable price, heat shields and lastly something that sounds decent.
Options that I am aware of are:
Thunder Header
Supertrapp
Rinehart
V&H Pro pipe ( Will not be using V&H products)
What else we got?

crutter

Site Supporter
My complete system from Dragos with a false pipe for the left bag was around 950. The pipes are ceramic coated both inside and outside of the pipes. They come with heat shields and all of the necessary clamps and brackets. He is a site sponsor so look him up!

smokenjoep01

I want a chrome finish. Dont want ceramic coating. I imagine he must do a chrome pipe and then just does the inside on those. May have to call him.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Almost all the pipes have chrome heat shields . U coat it to keep the heat down with = lower engine temps. Which every bit helps on a air cooled engine

FSTBGR

Thunder header is proven......nothing sounds better.....ive never heard a bad one no matter what hp is runnin through it.....the more hp the sicker it gets...obviously....bassani road rage is close...might make more hp.....not as good of sound.....ill take better sound for a loss of 2-3 hp

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Thunder header is proven......nothing sounds better.....ive never heard a bad one no matter what hp is runnin through it.....the more hp the sicker it gets...obviously....bassani road rage is close...might make more hp.....not as good of sound.....ill take better sound for a loss of 2-3 hp

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Preach on brotha. Lmao. That's what I run!!

TNTCC

Site Supporter
+1 Thunderheader... RB Racing makes some impressive numbers as well as sounding badass.