+2 forks for 26 inch wheels

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

dynomit72

Ok got my neck raked for 26 HHI kit on my bike now where do I get the extended forks also what else is needed want to go single side brake ,13 inch rotor,and six piston calipers also smooth fork ends which ones are you using.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am setting mine up with stock forks with travel limiters.

You can get the limiters from Native Custom Baggers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
i did the 2 inch over legs, with the 1" Progressive lowering kit. If i was you, this is the way i would do it. you know its gonna ride more rough with the 26, so why cut ur travel on your suspension down even further? i know the other route works, but thats definitely not the route I would go, and im a college student, so you know if im spending money on stuff like that, you know its an investment worth the while haha

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
I used American Suspension Legs. Arlen Ness makes a similar smooth leg. They also offer a new dual 4 piston caliper setup that is on a single rotor. Pretty bad ass except it will not allow for a 13" rotor, stock size only.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Lowered or limited... Either way you are reducing total travel, doesn't make a difference.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
I used American Suspension Legs. Arlen Ness makes a similar smooth leg. They also offer a new dual 4 piston caliper setup that is on a single rotor. Pretty bad ass except it will not allow for a 13" rotor, stock size only.

That sounds like a really HOT rotor!

slothy

Balls
ya i was looking at that last night, i'm sure the initial stopping power is there, but i can see that shit getting hot and fading fast if you starting playing road racer with it.

dynomit72

fork ext.jpg
Before I waste $ is this what I should be replacing on my hhi kit with something longer or what is it exactly pictures if you got them.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Yes, if you are sure you want longer forks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dynomit72

Called Paul at native got some limiters going to try them first.
I dont have a clue what they look like or how it works but Ill try them out anyway.

Latest posts