• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokenjoep01

So far I have forund:
FBI #fbi-1002 $179.95

Milwaukee bagger #2202-0080 (short) $280.00
#2202-0081 (long) $280.00

Bagger Nation #DD-CFI $299.95 includes fuel cap

Sinister #SI-008 $390.00 includes fuel cap

Not only am I flberrgasted at the prices, but I'm not sure what will work with my seat. My seat pan will be stock. Will any of these companys give some dimmensions before I order? Any other options for me out there??

thecort

So far I have forund:
FBI #fbi-1002 $179.95

Milwaukee bagger #2202-0080 (short) $280.00
#2202-0081 (long) $280.00

Bagger Nation #DD-CFI $299.95 includes fuel cap

Sinister #SI-008 $390.00 includes fuel cap

Not only am I flberrgasted at the prices, but I'm not sure what will work with my seat. My seat pan will be stock. Will any of these companys give some dimmensions before I order? Any other options for me out there??

I'm sure they will answer all your questions.
Check out Camtech, Bad Dad, Nasi

Tap it!

smokenjoep01

Yafee's is not for pre 2007. I think I will be able to use my Camtech. Just going to cut it down in length to work with my seat.

slothy

Balls
http://www.baggernation.com/products-body-plateholders.htm

Dresser Dash for 5 Gallon Tanks
Paul’s been making his fiberglass Dresser Dashes for a dozen years. Lately it seems like everyone who’s jumpin’ on the Bagger craze has knocked the original off so Paul decided to make a new one that bolts right on to stock or stretched tanks with new killer styling. Paul’s new dash features hidden hardware, trick mount brackets, a chrome plated low profile pop-up cap, and a killer sunken scallop that adds some cool style
to it. Paul’s new dash fits all models 1994 thru 2007 carb or EFI models.

Part# - DD-CFI / Dresser Dash Kit - 5 Gallon Tanks
Price: $299.95

Kit Includes: Dash, Chrome billet Pop-Up gas cap,
Rubber trim, Hidden Hardware, Instruction

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
im suprised those guys dont put a letter inside their packages telling you how lucky you are that you paid twice what its worth,did not have instructions,part did not fit correctly and no one answered the phone but hey you bought it from the best.

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
yep.Unfortunatley most care little about customer servive after the sale. Notice i said most not all. Paul at native,cisco at nautical and Aaron Glenndyne have had positive reviews. I personaly have had dealings with these vendors with good results. Im sure there are also people who have had good experiances with others. There are numerous threads on here with concerns regarding customer service. We all know we are entering the custom world when we tear into our bikes and start to purchasing these items.Everyone has a differant skill level. After you have sold me the latest and greatest how about some instructions.How about someone to answer the phone,return an email about said product. For all of you who says they dont have time or budget to answe rall the calls i cry BS.If you dont have time to take care of the people who buy your product your selling how many of those folks will purchase again? Sorry,customer service after the sale is just as important as the sale. Im involved in the aftermarket automotive industry ,they all have phones and techs,again i realize im not comparing apples to apples but cmon help those who are helping grow your buisness.

smokenjoep01

Went with the one from Camtech. Easily modified to work with my seat.
And the most reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecort

yep.Unfortunatley most care little about customer servive after the sale. Notice i said most not all. Paul at native,cisco at nautical and Aaron Glenndyne have had positive reviews. I personaly have had dealings with these vendors with good results. Im sure there are also people who have had good experiances with others. There are numerous threads on here with concerns regarding customer service. We all know we are entering the custom world when we tear into our bikes and start to purchasing these items.Everyone has a differant skill level. After you have sold me the latest and greatest how about some instructions.How about someone to answer the phone,return an email about said product. For all of you who says they dont have time or budget to answe rall the calls i cry BS.If you dont have time to take care of the people who buy your product your selling how many of those folks will purchase again? Sorry,customer service after the sale is just as important as the sale. Im involved in the aftermarket automotive industry ,they all have phones and techs,again i realize im not comparing apples to apples but cmon help those who are helping grow your buisness.

Aww, don't be shy, tell us how you really feel. Lol

Tap it!

Latest posts