13 "Brake rotor clearance!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

iowabagger

Site Supporter
Well guys bike is coming along great. Finally coming together got powdercoat back and frame painted finally. Got yaffe tank sealed and ready for paint. My question is it seems like the rotor wont clear my front fender. I have the stock one on now, still waiting for my 13". Is there something else that i need to do. the stock rotor is in line with fender perfectly, it doesnt seem that the 13" would fit. got the sinister fender and mounting blocks. o rode the bike the other day since chop cut rebuild and love it. rides the same as stock, u can tell the tire is thinner but overall very happy. Got so many looks and stares.
279.jpg274.jpg

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
i have the yaffe 26 steel fender and what I did was trim the bottom of the fender just under the mounting blocks until it clears. pretty easy to do

slothy

Balls
i took the easy way out, once i had it mounted and was sure thats where the fender was going, i cut/sanded them slightly longer then where the bottom of fender spacers are.

B'COOL Products

Extreme Vendor
Hi guys. Just signed up yesterday and saw these posts re fender/rotor interference. We have now clearanced our fenders for those looking to run a 13" rotor. Will post a pic as soon as I finish the fender I am working on. If there are any other things we can offer to make our product better don't hesitate to let us know. Predrilled fenders will be available as soon as we can get the fixture made.

Latest posts