11'- Victory Cross Country / 256"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

KDH

11'- Victory Cross Country / 26"

11' Victory Cross country . 26"- Inverted forks on air, rear air. 45 degree rake. Speaker bag lids, side wing panels, stretched bags, Shaved replacement tail, bagger lites, smooth bag latches,636 stretched and raked fairing, speed bars, 4" drop seat, and custom paint ... are all products offered by HMD520. Took a while... but we are finally building a cool victory bike..

Attachments

• 070 - Copy.JPG
    070 - Copy.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 528
  • 071 - Copy.JPG
    071 - Copy.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 463
  • 068 - Copy.JPG
    068 - Copy.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 476
  • 080 - Copy.JPG
    080 - Copy.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:

Dirt_Guy

Now that's a customized Victory! I think it would be even better if there was a way to smooth the 636 portion into fairing like a continuous overlay. Kinda looks a bit out there by itself. I wish I had fiberglass skillz to pull stuff like this off.

KDH

Now that's a customized Victory! I think it would be even better if there was a way to smooth the 636 portion into fairing like a continuous overlay. Kinda looks a bit out there by itself. I wish I had fiberglass skillz to pull stuff like this off.

The stock fairing is really short and stubby, but wide. If you drag it out to far ... the fairing will look huge. I wish it had smooth lines to begin with... would have been much easier to mold in and make it flow.

RLJ676

Wow that really is nice. Very cool.

My only suggestion would be to lose the rounded bag lids and use something flatter, the rounded ones just look aftermarket/foreign to me.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
I absolutely love it! I think Vics are the uggliest frikken bikes made as they sit stock. Mechanically, I think just the opposite! Yours is by far the best looking one I've ever seen, with none even being close. It's almost a shame to call it a vic. I'm really digging it! Awesome work! I'll agree, the bags could use less "round" to them, top and bottom and maybe stretched more but thats about the only thing I'd change. What you've done to the fairing, the factory should pay close attention! They'd sell a ton more bikes! A set of pipes like the Akropovich or Sinister Up yours would leave you a lot of room to play with those bags wouldn't it?

Last edited:

KDH

I absolutely love it! I think Vics are the uggliest frikken bikes made as they sit stock. Mechanically, I think just the opposite! Yours is by far the best looking one I've ever seen, with none even being close. It's almost a shame to call it a vic. I'm really digging it! Awesome work! I'll agree, the bags could use less "round" to them, top and bottom and maybe stretched more but thats about the only thing I'd change. What you've done to the fairing, the factory should pay close attention! They'd sell a ton more bikes! A set of pipes like the Akropovich or Sinister Up yours would leave you a lot of room to play with those bags wouldn't it?

We have another design for a complete tail that is going to drag the bags further down and back... The fairing is in production and is an overlay. We have another fairing that is stretched and raked that we will release in a month that uses the factory headlight. Thanks for the compliment.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
We have another design for a complete tail that is going to drag the bags further down and back... The fairing is in production and is an overlay. We have another fairing that is stretched and raked that we will release in a month that uses the factory headlight. Thanks for the compliment.

Kewl, yep, change the exhaust, drag the side covers down so they flow better, square those bags up a bit and bring the sides further back to square up that ass a little, would be my vision of perfection on that bike!

Dirt_Guy

I like the curve of the bags. Makes the rear look like is all 1 piece. If someone wanted square they would've gone with Harley style

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts