'10 Roadglide Build Underway

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Finally getting going on my Road Glide. Had to get caught up in shop before doing my own. Anyway heres some pics.IMAG0347.jpgPickard Trees
Rr. Fender.jpg Native Bags and Rr. fender
IMAG0402.jpg Pickard 23" Contrast cut

I'll add more as I go.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Not this time. Native Custom already welded. Very happy with the quality. Thanks Paul

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Stock Tank w/Yaffe dash for this build. Just looking for a nice daily ride. Custom's sitting in the back for a liitle while.IMAG0403.jpg

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Thanks, I'll ad more pics as I go. Not alot of time to work on it right now, too many others.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
TNTCC, I used the sane tail lights as you - Hate them / looking for something that will replace them / they are not bright enough. when the sun is at your back you can not even tell they are on

Sjspeed

How do you like the Pickard Trees, any issues with steering stops or modifications needed? I want to run those to put a 23 on my 12 road glide.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
How do you like the Pickard Trees, any issues with steering stops or modifications needed? I want to run those to put a 23 on my 12 road glide.

The top tree will rub the rounded lip on the top rear edge of the frame on some models. A 1 minute fix with a die grinder and paint touch up and that was it. Shoul be finishing up this weekend so I'll let you know about the ride. More pics coming soon.

wtf6316

Bike is looking great. What fender did you get from Native? All I see is one till 08. Is is metal or glass because that seam looks great molded in. Im looking at the FBI filler piece and mold it into the stock fender. But Ill buy a 2nd fender so I dont have any down time.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Fender wasn't listed on site so I called. Got one of the 1st ones. Very nice fender, totally welded seam and already had the tag recess in it. They'll pretty much build it how you want it. Built my last one from the stocker, lengthened, filled, built fillets, a lot of work. Bought this one, sold the stock and offset the cost to next to nothing.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Looks fantastic!

How much travel you have in the front?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2