09 rg 30 build

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

frito

Site Supporter
well i shipped my last 26 rg to new zealand so time to start another.
I did my frame hhi kit and trees
30 metalsport roxy

Got most my airride for front and rear ordered today, and yes the forks are just sitting on the bike now...001.JPG002.JPG[ATTACH

frito

Site Supporter
still have to drill holes to run my wires through frame.I powdered my trees,going the all black route
either a pro charger or turbo,just the cool factor
front and rear airride
always use topshop bags
hhi front wrap fender
ballistic bars
yaffe tank
somekind of inner and outer fairing
powder my stock back wheel since wont see it anyway

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Heck Yeah!!!

That's actually got a lot more travel than I thought it would up front. So it's HHI 9* neck and 12* tree right?

On another note... I have an interested buyer in the Bling King but we will have to figure out shipping to Bahrain, who did you use for shipping and how much did they charge?

frito

Site Supporter
Hey bill the guy used kiwi shipping , there's freitmar, and several most have to go,to Miami or california then go overseas..they picked up at my shop in ky and cost 1300 to him took 3 weeks

frito

Site Supporter
ive read enough on this airride,the only thing thats is going up and down is my brain.....hopefully it all works out, will post pics as it gets going

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Can't wait to see it finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach

Site Supporter
ive read enough on this airride,the only thing thats is going up and down is my brain.....hopefully it all works out, will post pics as it gets going

I hear you. A ton of great information in both those threads, but piecing it all together is making me go blonde.

Zach

Latest posts