09 FLHX 26 build....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smooothone23

First part is ordered....custom 1.5" bars from Torch Industries.....

I think I am having commitment issues..........

smooothone23

I am going to ride a 9* cut 26 tonight home to help make the commitment decision on the neck and trees hopefully a little easier.

smooothone23

Here is the scooter that I put some miles on last night. Rode for about an hour in all of the familiar spots that I usually ride to get the best idea of what the differences would be going to that setup. Besides the ride being a little more rough and a slight wobble at 40mph, I did not see any monsters hiding with the ride of the 26 wheel. Ride is different, but not in a negative way as others have said it would be.
IMG_0716 (Medium).jpgIMG_0715 (Medium).jpg

Opunui

What set up does he have on this regarding the neck and trees? Manufacturer and degrees.Is he running any air in the suspension? What tire pressure in the front is he running?

smooothone23

9* neck and trees from Yaffe. Rear suspension is stock and was at 0 psi before I put some air in it. Not for sure on tire pressure.

smooothone23

Bars are here courtesy of Justin at Torch Industries. Took 3 weeks to b.iuld and receive. 12 inches tall using 1.5" tubing. BAD ASS is the only answer here. They are way cooler in person than in the pic. Do not hesitate to give him a call to do your bars. http://torchind.com
IMG_0853.jpg

smooothone23

Speakers have arrived courtesy of the man, the legend DAPerformance. Hertz HCX165. Super great pricing and super fast delivery. Do not hesitate to call or PM him. Fast on the response.
IMG_0862.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Speakers have arrived courtesy of the man, the legend DAPerformance. Hertz HCX165. Super great pricing and super fast delivery. Do not hesitate to call or PM him. Fast on the response.
View attachment 12176

Sounds great except DAPerformance is not a Vendor and should not be selling parts here....

Great guy, extremely helpful, but I will always urge you guys to support the Vendors who keep the lights on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rozkopeeko

wobble at 40 ????? i just got my baby back and i rode her up to 95mph and she was ROCK STEADY... HHI KIT 26 INCH ABOUT 43-44 DEGRESS OF RAKE WITH REAR AIR. I LET THE HANDLE BARS GO AT ABOUT 80 AND NOOOOOOOO PROBLEM!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM FREAKNNN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts