07 sg total cut chop rebuild 26".

AJzz

Whats up guys names adam been wanting to do this for along time finally bought a sg to tear to shreds and build it nasty! Wanting to do a 26 for sure and chop the neck but im new to this and need yals input on everything.
Needin to know what bags are best out right now and best deal on wheels,bars,fenders,streched tanks,triple trees, the works man. my lift will be here monday and then its tear down time.. Might just pull the motor and
do the works on it if im gonna to do everything might as well idk yet. Anyway like i said im new to the custom bagger world but have been riding for years so any help or input would be greatly appreciated!! Will post pics as
soon as lift is in and show start to finish on the build.

Thanks!!

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
let me know if you need wheels, fender, trees, neck rake kit, etc. We got ya covered!!! Welcome to the club. Midland isn't that from from our shop. Drop by if you are in DFW

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Welcome Adam. Your best help will be to start reading and searching. There is no one answer for any of your questions. EVeryones style is different. Otherwise all these baggers would look the same. Your style will depend on you, and the depth of your bank account or credit limits, LOL!That's one of the great things about this site. Lots of diversity and opinions! Just watch out for 808 and some of the others, they may lead you astray! ;-)

AJzz

Awsome pickard im always in the austin and dallas area. Might have to stop by and see if you can save me some money! Gary thanx for the response ive been doing alot of searching and reading and have an image in my head of what im after just wanna ask you guys that have done this and purchased different stuff what yals opions are. Like Sinister bags ive heard there a pain in the ass to prep for paint. Ive heard bad dad bags are ligit and ready but are fiberglass. As far as the rake i was hopping i could get you big time and jj and rico to help me on that i talked to rico and he said u and jj did yours looks perfect! Rico also said you did your own air ride to, would like to see if you minded helping me with that as well.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
My advise is... Stick with the Vendors on this site, they won't disappoint...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AJzz

Yea i think im gonna use camtech for the body possibly jim nasi though to. The venders on here are ligit for sure. Thanks!

Opunui

Been thru all the top name products. Fiberglass is easy to mold and modify. If fiberglass was so shitty and PPO was da bomb they would make boats out of it. So don't believe everything you read.

Ask plenty questions that's how you will save money.

AJzz

Ya man your right on the fiberglass I use to do a lot of paint n body on different stuff and have worked with the stuff a lot
Just wanting to know the best out there by asking yal that have had everything. Thanks for the response I'll be asking plenty
Of questions I'm not like those dudes that thinks they know it all ha. Cause I don't.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
It is really hard to claim "the best" in this industry right now. There are so many shops making parts you need to pic a look, and we can help you attain it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AJzz

Thank guys!! I'll do my best to show the whole build for sure!! Just got my tool box in and tools and my lift will be here Monday.
Thought I better buy the right stuff to tear down and build before I started buying all my parts I want worse then a fat kid wants candy! Haha! Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

AJzz

Here it is almost stock as she can be gonna start tear down a soon as my lift comes in today!! dun dun duuuunnnnnnnn.....:11 (3):

2012-08-20 11.21.16.jpg

Latest posts