06 ultra with no way to mount tour pac

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Todie

I just bought an 06 ultra that is almost finished. I am flying to Vegas and riding it back to Alabama the end of the month. It has no mounts for a tour pack. The guy that built it said he wanted a smooth look so tossed everything to mount the tour pack with. It has a fender overlay on it with extended bags. I need to be able to send whatever is needed to Vegas to my buddy’s house and when I get there mount everything then hit the road. Can anyone help?

Attachments

Mr John Deuff

You need to show us a pic of the side without the saddlebag because this is wear the mount is supposed to be installed. You can install a removable kit wich goes on the same place than the removable sissy bar. That's what I have.

Todie

Hopefully we can see pictures of it soon without the bags.
Me too. I have yet to see it in person. Picking it up end of the month and riding across country. That’s why I needed to know what might work. When I get to Vegas I am installing a tour pack and then heading east. I guess I’ll just have to let y’all know how it turn out.

Todie

Sorry everyone, it’s been awhile since I got her home. But managed to get a tour pack mounted. Mounts from fatbagger.com for a wide fender kit. Had to do a little modification but luckily my friends at deadheartcreations knew the owner of rockstar garage in Las Vegas. Nick Griffith is the man, he opened his shop for me on Sunday and gave me free run of the place. Amazing individual. I can’t thank him enough. Rode her from Vegas to Albuquerque NM and had some new build issues. Knew I’d have some. Got her home to Alabama finally . Fixed the “little” stuff now I got brake light issues. New switch, new module, I’ve tested continuity on wires all good. I have turn signals, but I have nothing after the relay on the fuse block.(new relay) can run a wire from switch to an independent light and make it come on just not through the rear harness. Anybody else know where I’m going wrong? ThanksB8FB9651-300D-46EE-AAC6-C931082B1D8B.jpeg

Todie

45FAE0DF-EED4-4D25-8157-8B298466329D.jpegTaken in New Mexico before everything went bad. Love the picture though, wife took it going down the road. Would love to see this in a magazine somewhere

Latest posts