06 electraglide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Aaugman

Hey guys a buddy of mine just won this bike at a dealer online auction- 06 Electra glide 12k, has a salvage title but the bike runs perfectly, they rode the bike home from the facility. To have it bak in stock form it needs a engine crash guard and there is a dent in the front fender. Anyone interested? What do you think the bike is worth ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348142231.293987.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348142248.270161.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348142265.552674.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348142291.137051.jpg

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
By the time u deduct for the salvage title, no TP, and the damage..........6500-7000 in my neck of the woods.

Aaugman

He mentioned they would take it through and get it inspected for a bit extra so it would have a rebuilt title if needed.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Hey guys a buddy of mine just won this bike at a dealer online auction- 06 Electra glide 12k, has a salvage title but the bike runs perfectly, they rode the bike home from the facility. To have it bak in stock form it needs a engine crash guard and there is a dent in the front fender. Anyone interested? What do you think the bike is worth ? View attachment 9847View attachment 9848View attachment 9849View attachment 9850

You should cut this one up, replace your flaming hard tail? You'll have to get it inspected to get a tag, you know that right?

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Yeah but its still gonna take the hit! It wouldnt matter to me. If it ran/handled right I'd buy it but most people are funny about buyin a wrecked/rebuilt bike.
He mentioned they would take it through and get it inspected for a bit extra so it would have a rebuilt title if needed.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I went and checked one out for a friend last summer. 05 ultra that had no damage but had a rebuilt title. It had the right bag replaced, TP replaced, and front fender replaced. He paid 7800.

Augman, what are you doing? Tell your buddy it aint worth crap and use it to replace your firesale bike! That bike is the perfect candidate to build a 26"er from!
You should cut this one up, replace your flaming hard tail? You'll have to get it inspected to get a tag, you know that right?

Aaugman

Oh trust me I know !!! My family wants to fucking kill me for trying to get another bike right now...I have to wait until I have a check in my hand to see what I'm going to do, let the flames die down a bit...pun intended

Latest posts