06 EG"The Ghost"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Coach

Not sure which model but its a mustang seat. Grips like sandpaper! Need it too with this motor!

RLJ676

Not sure which model but its a mustang seat. Grips like sandpaper! Need it too with this motor!

I think it's the Mustang day tripper 2 up seat. I have the solo, it works well for me but obviously isn't the cushest given how low profile they are.

Nice ride!

Coach

Go Raiders..

Thats what I see everytime I look at it. It was silver when I got it. It has a really heavy flake so out in the sun it looks great. I have a bunch of new parts going on this winter and I cant match the silver so its getting a color change.

Coach

Plans are air ride for the rear. Lowering springs for the front. Stretched tank covers,low pro dash,new side covers,new rear fender,chopped tour pack bull bar with leg fairings. Xenon headlamp conversion, new control and switches. Complete repaint. Still deciding on colors. Linking like Horrid Flats Humanoid metallic. Motor and exhaust are done. Will flush mount the D&D set up when I do the teardown. I have all my parts sittin in a box in the shop. A lot of them came with the bike. Powdercoating us done on misc.pieces. Just waiting for work to slowdown and the weather to get unrideable. When this one is done my wife's is next!

Latest posts