05 electra glide from NC

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Damn! Your working pretty quick and in the grass at that!

Props to you for taking it on yourself.

What part of NC are you in?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
Hey bill i have to admit i had a buddy cut the neck and yes he did it outside but its back in now.I travel every week and im gone about 30 weekends a year so time is a major factor Im going with glenndyne for wheel and brakes i picked a 16inch set-up from chad263. Also puttin on a set of black prime apes. trying to sell the PM wheels.front caliper,rotor and fender in the classifieds.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Dam dude I thought your suppose to use a table or lock the bike down before cutting. I haven't cut yet just curious....

Not neccasary with a ton of measuring during the process IMO. This is especially true with an HHI style neck. They fit so tight you would have to try to screw it up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

vrog

One of THE 150!
Now thats is bad ass! That takes backyard builder to a whole new level. No disrespect, Im serious!! Love seeing peoples builds

808Bagger

Lol and here I am kept checking if the ground was level front to back side to side. I was damned paranoid! And you guys done it on the grassy dirt! Good stuff!

I cant help but notice some kind of exhaust flange at the back. Did you have a built in trim around the exhaust cutout?... need to see what that is about.... pic of the back please!

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
well its been awhile but its almost done! 26 glenndyne with his 16 brake set-up. 18x 5 1/2 rear with a 160 Klockwerks all steel rear stock dash for now with a carbon fiber insert i cut out at work.more updated pics to follow26 bagger.jpg26 bagger.jpg