03 Road King build 30"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Byrd

Site Supporter
Lol. I hear ya. Luckily my 3yr old son loves motorcycles just as much as me can't wait till he old enough so we can both get dirt bikes

switchhousing

Switch I think these are the covers your talking about. The one on the left of the hydro cover is the oil spout cover kuryakyn #8264. The one on the right is called rear cylinder base cover part #8274. And that's just blue tape over them I didn't paint them.View attachment 16333 LOL

Byrd,
many thanks, and yes the continental gold looks not good. What color you will paint your badass
bike? do you have some ideas?

Byrd

Site Supporter
Finally got a chance to work on the bike again while I was watching the bengals get beat.
I got the rear fender cut and fiberglassed to match the angle of my bags image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

motrhd

Lookin real nice! Two questions, are you glassing the fender to the bags? And did you cut the mounting lugs off the side covers?
I'm thinking about glassing my layover fender to the bags but I'm not sure about the side covers.

Byrd

Site Supporter
Lookin real nice! Two questions, are you glassing the fender to the bags? And did you cut the mounting lugs off the side covers?
I'm thinking about glassing my layover fender to the bags but I'm not sure about the side covers.

No I wasn't going to glass the fender to the bags I was just matching the rake I already cut in to the bags. On the side cover I still have the mounting lugs attached but I am going to cut the heads off them and just leave the stems to keep them aligned

Latest posts