I'm going to be building mine again because of a wreck. I just wanted to let you know, if your willing to hold on to it for a week or so till I get the ins. $, I'll buy it. You don't have to promise to hold it for me, but if it's here at when I get the check I'll take it. Just so you don't have to dump the price any more.